With your help of $30 per month this can contribute to a boy child’s education. For a girl child, $40. Your donation will provide the child with a quality education (the school fees, as well as books and supplies, uniforms, meals, and sanitary needs for girls). We pay the school fees payment to a school where a child goes to.
When you partner with Kunihira Ministries through sponsorship, you agree to make a regular contribution that enables Kunihira Ministries to educate the most disadvantaged children.
The following is the ways on how you can sponsor;
- Sponsor child as; one person, as a family, workmates or a school
- Sponsor as a school, a student will contribute $ 5 monthly towards sporsorship
Our goal for these students is more than just “making life better” in Uganda. Our goal is to make disciples, and we believe the classroom offers the greatest potential to do so. We believe The Kunihira School will help make us more effective than ever, ensuring that every person we serve would know Christ and make Him known, resulting in transformed lives, restored relationships and changed communities.
Contributions towards buying a land for the school.
- The cost of one acre of land in western part of Uganda ranges from $13000 to $20000 (you can fundraise this as a school, a church, a community or a department at your work place)
- Contribute a dollar weekly to buy a brick.
- Contribute $15 monthly to buy a bag of cement.
- Contribute $250 towards buying a land where we will build a school, this can be one time donation.
Could you please dream with us to see this vision(children having thier own school) coming to pass?