There is no health center in Harugongo village in Kaborole district, Harugongo has over 40,000 people and our goal is to build a clinic in Harugongo.You do not need to have any building experience, as you will be working alongside a professional crew of Ugandan builders.
Come to Uganda and provide specialised treatment for the people and children through medical out reach in Harugongo community.
Contributions towards buying a land for the medical center.
You can support us in the following ways;
The cost of one acre of land in western part of Uganda ranges from $13000 to $20000 (you can fundraise this as a school, a church, a community or a department at your work place)
- Contribute a dollar weekly to buy a brick.
- Contribute $15 monthly to buy a bag of cement
- Contribute $250 towards buying a land where we will build a medical center, this can be one time donation
Your contribution will help us to achive the following;
- HIV testing and counseling
- Basic hygiene education
- Malaria prevention
- Malnutrition rehabilitation
- Medical financial assistance for many individuals.
Kunihira Ministries a chance to offer comfort, love and hope to people in need though our medical out reaches. We form a valuable bond when we are there during their hard times, when we cry with them and care for them. A relationship is built during this time, and trust is established